迪士尼第六十部長篇動畫電影《魔法滿屋》於感恩節在北美上映,女主Mirabel作為魔法家族中唯一沒有"天賦"的一員,在危難之際挽救了整個家族。故事設定在哥倫比亞,從畫面到配樂都洋溢著濃郁的拉美風情。片名"Encanto"在西語裡更是有著豐富的含義,來一起跟主創們看看吧。
What is an Encanto? 什麼是"Encanto"?
Encanto means Charm, Delight, Joy and Magic. Encanto意為魅力、高興、快樂與魔法。
Encanto can be used to describe different things: Music, People, deicious Food and Fun. 也可以用來形容不同的事物:音樂、人、美食和樂趣。
It can mean you really love something.
Sometimes an Encanto is what we call a specail peace of land, a magical place. 有時也會把一片特別的土地、有魔法的地方稱作"Encanto"
No matter how to use, Encanto always describe something you love and enjoy very very much. 不論什麼語境下使用,"Encanto"總被用來形容你非常珍愛非常享受的東西。
被預告片吊足胃口的我,整理了十句經典臺詞。原來在平平無奇的人生裡,愛與勇氣也可以是魔法
1. You're just as special as anyone else in this family.
你和家族裡其他人一樣獨特
2. Even in our darkest moments there's light, where you least expect it.
在最黑暗的時刻,最意想不到的地方,會出現光。
3. Today's the day I make my family proud.
今天就是我讓我的家人感到驕傲的日子
4. My gift wasn’t helping the family, but I love my family, ya know?
我的魔法天賦幫不了我的家人,但是我愛他們,明白嗎?
5. Sometimes family weirdos just get a bad rap.
有時候家裡的怪人只會得到壞名聲
6. What I think is that today was very hard for you.
我擔心的是今天對你而言會很艱辛
7. Even though we're different, we're still a family.
儘管我們各不相同,但我們仍是一家人
8. Don't forget we represent the magic of woman.
別忘了我們代表代表女性的魔法
9. I am not afraid of magic anymore! I'm not afraid of anything but losing the ones I love!
我再也不懼怕魔法!我無所畏懼唯獨害怕失去所愛之人
10. We're stronger together than apart.
團結起來比分散更強大
聞道有先後,文章有遺漏。如果你有喜歡的其他經典的臺詞,不妨在評論區告訴我吧!