斷更一天,我是狗 —— 小UUU
Wow, is that your family?哇哦,那是你家人嗎?
Yeah, it's big ha?是啊,挺大,哈?
Yes it is~是的~
Is this your mother and father?這是你父母嗎?
No, that's my aunt and uncle. My mother and father are here. And that's my grandmother and grandfather.不,那是我嬸嬸和叔叔。我父母在這。那是我祖父母。
And who are they?那,他們是誰?
My brothers. I have four brothers. Do you have a big family?我哥哥們。我有四個哥哥。你有個很大的家庭嗎?
Actually, I'm an only child, but~I have my wife and a son.其實,我是獨生子,但我有老婆和一個兒子。
I have a small family. 我有個小家庭。
How many people are in your family? 你家有幾口人?
There are three. 三口人。
Oh, really? 真的嗎?
I have my father and my sister. 我有我的父親和我的妹妹。
How old is your sister? 你妹妹多大?
She's 12. How many people are in your family? 她12歲。你家裡幾口人?
There are four. 三口人
My mother, my father and me. 我媽,我爸和我
Where are you from? 你們來自哪裡?
We're from China. 我們來自中國。
總結:
關係稱謂:mother 母親;father父親;elder sister姐姐;younger sister妹妹;elder brother哥哥;younger brother弟弟;grandmother(外)祖母;grandfather(外)祖父; aunt各種姨或嬸;unclen各種叔或舅;cousin堂兄弟姐妹或表兄弟姐妹;niece侄女或外甥女;nephew侄子或外甥;
stepmother繼母;stepfather繼父;mother-in-law婆婆或丈母孃;father-in-law公公或老丈人;daughter-in-law兒媳;son-in-law姑爺; brother-in-law你老公(或媳婦)的兄弟;sister-in-law你老公(或媳婦)的姐妹;half-sister同父異母或同母異父的姐妹;half-brother同父異母或同母異父的兄弟;step-sister(繼父或繼母帶來的)姐妹;step-brother(繼父或繼母帶來的)兄弟
那老師老師,姨奶奶(父親的母親的姐妹)用英文怎麼說?小UUU[吐血]:father's mother‘s sister