歡迎大家閱讀本期的“快船Jrs之聲”!今天,球隊成功捍衛主場,以106-93戰勝了老鷹,並且結束了自己的三連敗。在隊伍人手短缺的情況下,阿米爾-科菲挺身而出,打出了生涯之夜,全場比賽他12投8中,三分8投5中得到21分(追平生涯最高),5籃板和3次助攻。
賽後,隊友們也向他潑水祝賀,並且還發生了些小插曲。
[1]“謝謝老鷹幫我們脫困。比賽用球必須贈予阿米爾-科菲。”
Thank you Hawks for being our slump buster. Game ball has to go to Amir Coffey.
[2]“科菲正是我們在午間場次所需要的球員”
Coffey just the thing we needed for a noon game
[3]“科菲第二場首發就被隊友潑水了!”
Amir got his water shower in his second start!
[-]“幾分鐘過後”
minutes later
[-]“快船記者Kristina Pink摔倒了(因為地板有水而滑倒了)”
Kristina Pink fall
[-]“大夥就不該提起之後發生了啥”
Shall not mention what happened next
[4]“我嚇壞了,但也忍不住笑了”
“編輯補充:她在地板上躺著笑,所以我覺得她沒啥事兒”
I was horrified but also couldn’t stop laughing
Edit: She was smiling laying on the floor so I think she’s okay
[-]“吉祥物都懵了”
[-]“拖地的老哥表情如圖...”
[5]“球隊再添一名傷員”
Another injury for the organization
[6]“見到路威和快船隊球員交談讓我很興奮。”
Seeing lou will interact with the clippers making me emotional
[7]“很高興看到夥計們和路威敘舊”
Nice to see the guys catching up with Lou Will
[-]“永遠的地下之王”
forever the Underground
注:路威的綽號“The Underground GOAT(地下之王)”
[8]“路威永遠都是一名船員”
Lou Will forever a Clipper
[9]“我很喜歡小布蘭登站佇立享受著美好的氛圍”
Love how Boston's just standing there enjoying the good vibes.
[10]“我很樂意讓路威或是貝弗利在快船飾演哈斯勒姆一樣的角色。”
I'd totally be happy with Lou or Pat in a Udonis Haslem role for the Clips.
[11]“我非常想念他(路威)。我知道他喜歡住在亞特蘭大,如果他退役之後能擔任解說團隊的一員就好了。”
Miss him so much. I know he loves living in ATL but would be great to have him as part of the broadcast team after he retires.
[12]“小布蘭登呆呆地站在那兒,試圖融入卻摸不著頭腦。”
BBJ is that one kid awkwardly standing there trying to fit in while having no idea what’s going on
[13]“很高興看到新秀向名宿致敬。路威會是一名很棒的導師。”
Aww happy to the Rook pay homage to history. Lou would have been a great mentor.
[14]“快船的家人們,感謝你們熱烈歡迎我回來。永遠同在。愛你們!”
[15]“很遺憾他今天沒有上場,但我依然很高興去看了比賽,並且見到了他。”
Bummer he didn't play today but I'm still glad I went to the game and saw him.
“是時候重溫他在G2和G5率隊擊敗勇士的錄影了。”
Time to watch clips of him torching the Warriors in games 2 and 5.
[16]“夥計,誰把洋蔥切了”
man who cut the onions!
[17]“好吧,我就要哭了”
Alright I'm gonna go cry
[18]“希望泰倫-盧明白布萊德索必然是場上最糟糕的投手。由布萊德索,曼,莫里斯,巴圖姆和伊巴卡組成的大陣容在防守端和籃板方面就是白給。”
Hope Ty understands that Bledsoe must be the worst shooter on the floor. That lineup where we went big with Bled, Mann, Mook, Batum, and Serge was money for defense and rebounding.
[19]“感謝上帝。我們太需要一場勝利了。”
Thank God. We needed a win in the worst way.
[-]“我們本週還要對陣馬刺和鵜鶘。”
We have San Antonio and NOLA this week.
[-]“如果我們能以某種方式在觸發健康和安全協議和飽受傷病困擾之後,將勝利打回50%以上,那將是重大的。”
If we can somehow be above .500 after being decimated by HASP and injuries, it'll be massive.
[-]“肯納德和哈騰會很快復出。保持信念。”
Luke and Hart back soon. Keep the faith.
[20]“明天把球員們鎖在球館,直到他們在訓練中搶下100枚籃板”
Lock the boys in the gym tomorrow until they get 100 clean rebounds in practice