13個句子
What do you want for dinner?
晚餐你想吃什麼?
I want pasta.
我想吃義大利麵。
It's time for dinner.
要吃晚餐了。
Dinner's ready.
晚餐好了。
Dinner will be ready in a minute.
晚餐馬上就好了。
Come and have dinner.
來吃晚餐吧。
Wash your hands before dinner.
吃晚餐前先要洗手。
Honey, tell Dad to come and eat.
寶貝,叫爸爸來吃晚餐。
Can you tell Dad that dinner's ready?
你能告訴爸爸晚餐好了嗎?
Mom, what's for dinner?
媽,今天的晚餐是什麼?
Mom, I'll help you set the table.
媽,我幫你準備餐桌。
I made some bulgogi.
我做了韓式烤肉。
Wow! That's my favorite.
哇!那是我的最愛。
Wow, it looks delicious!
哇,看起來好好吃喔!
Hmm, that smells so good.
嗯,味道很香。
It smells bad.
聞起來,有點難聞。
Is it too hot? Let's blow on it.
太燙了嗎?我們吹一吹。
You're eating well, my baby.
我的寶貝,你很能吃喔。
Is it good?
好吃嗎?
The bulgogi tastes good.
韓式烤肉好好吃。
Mommy's food is the best.
媽媽做的食物最棒了。
Don't just eat the meat. Eat some vegetables, too.
不要只吃肉,也要吃點蔬菜。
Carrots are good for your eyes.
胡蘿蔔對你的眼睛有好處。
Vegetables make you strong.
蔬菜使你強壯。
Mom, can I eat some more?
媽媽,我可以再多吃一點嗎?
Aren't you full already?
你不會太飽嗎?
Don't eat too much.
不要吃太多。
You're finished. Good job!
你都吃完了,好棒!
Mom, I'm done.
媽媽,我都吃完了。
I can't eat anymore because I'm stuffed.
我太飽了,再也吃不下了。
You eat like a bird.
你吃太少了。
You're eating too fast.
你吃太快了。
You take forever to eat.
你吃太久了。
There is still a lot of food left on your plate. Finish your plate please.
你的盤子裡還有很多食物,請把它們吃完哦。
You can't play until you finish your food.
吃完飯之前,不能去玩哦。
23個句子
Who will do the dishes today?
今天誰要洗碗呢?
Mommy is doing the dishes.
媽媽在洗碗。
We should do the dishes.
我們應該去洗碗。
There are a lot of dishes today.
今天有很多碗要洗。
Can you clear the table?
你能清理餐桌嗎?
Can you wipe the table?
你能幫忙擦餐桌嗎?
Put the dishes in the sink.
把碗盤放在洗碗槽內。
Please put away the dishes you used.
請把你自己用的碗收走。
Can you help me do the dishes?
你能幫我洗碗嗎?
You're a big boy/girl now helping me do the dishes.
現在你能幫我洗碗,真的長大了。
Put on the rubber gloves and put the liquid soap on the sponge.
戴上橡膠手套,再把洗碗精擠在海綿上。
Wash the dishes carefully so they will not break.
要小心洗碗,不要把碗打破了。
Wash them carefully so there is no residue left.
仔細清洗,不要留下食物殘渣。
They are sparkling clean.
碗乾淨得閃閃發光。
Turn off the water.
要把水龍頭關好。
There is still some soap on it. It's slippery.
上面還有些泡泡,很滑喔。
Oily residue is hard to get off.
油垢很難洗掉。
Use hot water to wash off the grease.
用熱水把油垢洗掉。
We've got a lot to clean, so let's use the dishwasher.
有很多碗要洗,那讓我們用洗碗機洗吧。
Load the dishes in the dishwasher.
把碗放進洗碗機裡。
The detergent should go in here.
把洗潔劑放進這裡。
Okay, close the door and push this button.
好,把門關起來,然後按下按鈕。