作者:Mo Willems
適讀年齡:3~6歲
Piggie!
小豬!
Is something on my head?
我頭上有東西嗎?
Yes.
是的。
There is a bird on your head.
你頭上有一隻鳥。
There is a bird on my head?
我頭上有隻鳥?
Aaaaaaa…
啊啊啊啊啊啊啊……
Ggghhh!!!
嘰嘰嘰嘰……
Is there a bird on my head now?
現在我頭上還有小鳥嗎?
No.
沒了。
Now there are two birds on your head.
現在你頭上有兩隻鳥。
What are two birds doing on my head?
這兩隻鳥在我頭上幹嘛?
They are in love!
他們在談戀愛。
The birds on my head are in love?
我頭上的兩隻鳥在戀愛?
They are love birds!
他們是愛情鳥!
Love birds!
愛情鳥!
How do you know they are love birds?
你怎麼知道他們是愛情鳥?
They are making a nest!
因為他們在你頭上築巢啊!
Two birds are making a nest on my head?
有兩隻鳥在我頭上築巢?
Why would two birds make a nest on my head?
為什麼他們要在我頭上築巢?
I am afraid to ask…
我不敢問……
Do I have an egg on my head?
我頭上有鳥蛋嗎?
One. Two. Three !
一。二。三!
You have three eggs on your head.
你頭上有三隻鳥蛋。
I do not want three eggs on my head!
我不希望頭上有三個鳥蛋。
Then I have good news!
那我有個好訊息要告訴你。
The eggs are gone?
鳥蛋沒有了?
The eggs are hatching!
鳥蛋正在被孵化。
HATCHING?
孵???化???
The eggs on my head are hatching?
我頭上的鳥蛋正在被孵化??
Cheep! Cheep! Cheep!
“吱吱吱吱……”
They have hatched.
現在孵出小鳥了。
Now, I have three baby chicks on my head.
現在,我頭上有三隻幼鳥。
And two birds and a nest!
還有兩隻大鳥和一個鳥窩。
I do not want three baby chicks,two birds, and a nest on my head!
我才不希望頭上有三隻小鳥、兩隻大鳥和一個鳥窩呢!
Where do you want them?
那你想讓他們去哪?
SOMEWHERE ELSE!
別!的!地!方!
Why not ask them to go somewhere else?
那你為什麼不讓他們去其他地方呢?
Ask them?
問問他們?
Ask them!
問問他們!
Okay. I will try asking.
好吧。我試著問一下。
Execuse me, birds.
打擾了,鳥兒們。
Will you please go somewhere else?
你們能去其他地方嗎?
No problem.
沒問題。
Bye!
“再見!”
It worked!
起作用了!
Now there are no birds on my head!
現在,我頭上沒有鳥了!
Thank you, Piggie!
謝謝你,小豬。
Thank you very much!
非常感謝你!
You are welcome…
不客氣……